Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a hardman duo player piano that my father-in-law

Customer Question
I have a hardman...

I have a hardman duo player piano that my father-in-law bought at least twenty years ago and want to sell it. Can you give me an idea of what it is worth

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The only other thing I can tell you is that it has Sole MFR's in US Hardman, Peck & C0. New York

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Nope. That's all the info I have

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
10/5/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Could you attach some photos of the inside and out to get an idea of condition?
I do not have the cable to download the photo on my computer. I will go buy one. Is there anyway I could text it to you?
The easiest way, if you have a smart phone, is to take the photos on your phone and the email them to yourself.