Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Serial number is 279507 on our Gulbranson Player piano. Can…

Customer Question
Serial number is *****...

Serial number is ***** on our Gulbranson Player piano

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can you give us an approximate value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Was made in Chicago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
10/4/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

To complete this I'll need more information. Serial only provides the age. Can you tell me if this is an upright or grand? If upright, how tall is it? How often is it tuned? Please describe playing condition and cosmetic condition.