Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Antonio Strat made in Japan in fair condition - no cracks -

Customer Question
Antonio Strat made in...

Antonio Strat made in Japan in fair condition - no cracks - approx value retail & wholesale, if any

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Has case & bow - both reasonable condition to fair

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

Nth that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
9/30/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

Hi, my name is Glenda,

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The This Antonio Stradivarius Cremonensis Violin has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00 Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.