Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have a Yamaha piano that is is good condition. I need to…

Customer Question
I have a Yamaha...

I have a Yamaha piano that is is good condition. I need to sell it because I am moving into a smaller house and it does not fit. and that I want to sell

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

One moment please. LET ME GET THE SERIAL #.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

THE SERIAL # IS: NIPPON GAKKI

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
9/26/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Thanks for your question. The serial will be a series of numbers from the inside. Can you find that? Also please provide the model. If it’s a grand it will start with C or G. If upright, perhaps an M or U.
Nippon Gakki #1228971 G1
Thanks. I’m looking into this now.