Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have an antique piano by Ludwig & Co and I think it's a…

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique piano by Ludwig & Co and I think it's a 1900-1902

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Production with artistic carving in good condition. A piano tuner said its sounding board is a little racked. It's playable and almost not used for a long time. I wonder how much can I sell for it. Long

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 7 months ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser of musical instruments for 28 years, and am the President of the Association of Online Appraisers.

Can you give me the serial number of your piano please? If you can tell me whether it is an upright or a grand, I can help you find the serial umber.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser