Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

Would like to get a sales value on a Kawai Studio Console

Customer Question
built in 1998 model #...
would like to get a sales value on a Kawai Studio Console built in 1998 model # US-7 in excellent condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: bench with professionally padded seat
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
9/21/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, I have completed thousands of instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours. *Please ignore phone call offers, I work online only.

How often is it tuned? What finish is it in?

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser