Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Can you give me a basic price to sell my Clarence D-18

Can you give me a basic price to sell my Martin Clarence White D-18 Commemorative Edition Guitar
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Built and purchased in 2002 and included an original Hard Body case
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Serial No. 816307 Style D18CW

Hi, my name is Glenda,
Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your appraisals needs, and it is great you have become a member, you can then ask any questions you need for a great low monthly price. There many categories on Just Answer from Musical to Medical, anything you might need help with, this site can help you.

Does your Guitar still have the case?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Is this in the Natural wood ?

Hi. Did you mean to opt out your expert?

~Diana

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Martin Clarence White D-18 Commemorative Edition Guitar has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $2***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $2***-**-****.00 , if this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for $2950.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $3000.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get credit for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Experience: 30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.