Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Kimball upright. Serial number T43754

Customer Question
Kimball upright. Serial number T43754
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
9/16/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM. replied 11 months ago
John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience: Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will work on this for you now. Welcome to JustAnswer. It will be my pleasure to help you.

Has this piano been regularly tuned and maintained?

What is the full height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid please?

Musical Instrument Appraiser: John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM. replied 10 months ago

Hello again. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you. John.