Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

I would like to sell my Yamaha Baby Grand purchased new 10

Customer Question
years ago. It has a...
I would like to sell my Yamaha Baby Grand purchased new 10 years ago. It has a CD disk player and Yamaha Bench. Perfect condition. Black w ivorite keys. USP(###) ###-####and also # 555597C3 if that helps. I can also send Photo . Perfect condition!
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: This is all I know but I have some paperwork.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
9/11/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 2 months ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher

Hi Stephanie,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 28 years, and am the President of the Association of Online Appraisers.

Your piano is still practically new. If it has been regularly tuned and maintained and is in excellent cosmetic and musical condition, your piano's current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $15,000. If you sell it, you can expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $6,000, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Stephanie. Please let me know if you'd like me to explain or expand on any of the above, I would be glad to do that.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.
I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button), at no extra cost to you. Your positive rating is how I am credited for my work. Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.
Thank you so much!

Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 1 month ago

Hello Stephanie,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. Experts are only credited when and if you, the customer, leaves a favorable rating.
Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer at no additional cost to you.

twinb1201
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher