Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

WP Haines & Co Grand piano Serial 123272 Value?

Customer Question

WP Haines & Co
Grand piano
Serial 123272
Value?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. Welcome to JustAnswer. It will be my pleasure to help you. My name is***** can work on this for you now with a little more information.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Are there any condition issues with the casework or the internal mechanics?

Could I have the maximum length of your piano measured from the outside edge along the front of the keys to the point on the lid over the leg furthest away from the keys?

Hello again. It seems that you have viewed my information request, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you. John.