Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Weber baby grand piano that I considering selling.

Customer Question

I have a Weber baby grand piano that I considering selling. I bought it in 1996. It had been in the New York New York Cigar Bar in Las Vegas when they opened, for 3 months then traded in for a full grand. It's in excellent condition.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your question. Was the piano bought new in 1996?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it was in the Cigar Bar at the hotel when it opened in January 1997. I bought it in April 1997, after it had been used there for 3 months.
Thanks for the info. There were two Weber companies. I'm assuming this was an Asian built not Canadian built piano. If you have the serial I can confirm. If not, no problem.