Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I just bought a copy of Stradivarius violin says copy made…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a copy of Stradivarius violin says copy made in West Germany. Was wondering what it's value might be.

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Inside the violin it says E. R. Df or Pfretzschner Mittenwald Obb. 1965 Handmade copy of Antonius Stradivarius West Germany

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?

It also says Roth Shop adjusted, model 3011, reg 5h927 Scherel and Roth Company 4/1/68 Cleveland ohio. I on't think it's worth much but it's in great shape and has a nice sound.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
8/7/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda