Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

We have a Lowrey Organ in our crawl space we just took it…

Customer Question
Good evening Expert's Assistant:...

Good evening

Expert's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

We have a Lowrey Organ in our crawl space we just took it out after 14 years-it came with the house we are having some work done and had to move it we need to know if there is a martket for them and how much it could be worth

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

We have kept it in the crawl space since Aug 2004 when we bought out hose it has 2 keyboards some white keys and some brownish/maroon keys

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
8/2/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

Hello

Do you know what model you have or can you describe it? What does the wood appear to be?

Glenda

I have pictures, is there a way to send them to you?

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda