Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Have a Haddor/Shimer piano given to my mother in 1913. It's…

Customer Question
Have a Haddor/Shimer piano...

Have a Haddor/Shimer piano given to my mother in 1913. It's in good shape, original finish. Wonder about its value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know it was purchased in Misouri. Made by the HaddorfPiano Company.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There is a # 71089 in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
7/30/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser

Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.

How often is it tuned? Any photos of it you can attach here?