Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a yamaha spinet piano which was purchased new in

Customer Question

I have a yamaha spinet piano which was purchased new in about 2000 and has been played very little. It was 5000 new, and is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. How can I get an appraisal for the piano?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The piano was purchased new. It has no history other than being in our family since 2000, and not being played much.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for your question. Can you tell me the height of the piano and the serial number?