Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a kohler piano which was purchased in 1960. It is a

Customer Question

I have a kohler campbell piano which was purchased in 1960. It is a spinite made of maple with not a scratch. It has been turned every 2 years and has been kept in a dry living room. About how much is it worth. I am trying to find out if it is more economical to sell or move 800 miles
JA: It's only $5. I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have a kohler campbell piano which was purchased in 1960. It is a spinet made of maple with not a scratch. It has been tuned every 2 years and has been kept in a dry living room. About how much is it worth. I am trying to find out if it is more economical to sell or move 800 miles. I am resending this message as I do not know if the first one went through
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Has this piano had any internal restoration?