Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I would like a value for a Kohler and Campell 5"4" polished

Customer Question

I would like a value for a Kohler and Campell 5"4" polished ebony grand
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is approximately 7 years old and is in excellent condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Model #KIG54
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.

These pianos are actually made by Samick in Korea and branded with the "Kohler and Campbell" name. This is done to increase buyer confidence but is misleading since these pianos have nothing to do with the former American brand Kohler and Campbell. Since the piano is only 7 years old, it will have retained most of its value, though some depreciation still occurs. Based on excellent condition and considering the used market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $5,800-$6,500 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Please select a positive rating before leaving--I aim for five stars! This is how the site credits me for working with you. Thanks!

Hi, just checking back to make sure you got my answer and see if you needed any more help? If you're all set and this is the info you needed, please help me complete this process by selecting a positive rating. This is how the website credits me, an independent appraiser, for completing this for you. Thanks!