Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have an 1880's Hazelton, restored to it's original

Customer Question

I have an 1880's Hazelton, restored to it's original condition. It is the gnurled walnut. No filigree or fancy woodwork, but gorgeous. Needs a couple new ivories and tuning. Any idea it's value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was built in 1880, is gnurled walnut. Restored to original condiiton. Over the last 20 years it now does need a couple new ivories.
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not really unless there are specific questions I can answer. There are some old coins from early tuners in it. It came from a church in Virginia, shipped to California sometime in the 1990's
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of the Hazelton piano you have so I can give you an accurate evaluation. Thanks Mike