Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I HAVE A AEOLIAN UPRIGHT PLAYER PIANO, MODEL # 17884. I DO

Customer Question

I HAVE A AEOLIAN UPRIGHT PLAYER PIANO, MODEL # 17884. I DO NOT REMEMBER WHEN I BOUGHT IT, BUT IT HAS BEEN A LONG-LONG TIME AGO. I AM LOOKING TO SELL IT. IT IS IN PRIME CONDITION, BUT DOES NEED A TURN UP. CAN YOU TELL ME APPROXIMATELY WHAT IT MAY BE WORTH? THANK YOU *****
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: NO, WE WERE THE ORIGINAL BUYERS AS FAR AS I KNOW.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for your question! Can you provide some photos showing the inside and outside of the piano?