Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

I have an acordian that my dad left me after he passed away,

Customer Question
I have an acordian...

I have an acordian that my dad left me after he passed away, it's an Imperial from Italy, has a Bass,Mus, Org, Mast, Clar, Tuba, Pic, button above the keyboard and 3 bars by all the little buttons, was wondering what it is worth and how to sell it.

Expert's Assistant: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?

It is gold in color seems to be pretty ornate.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
3/21/2017
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser

Hi, my name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you today.
.
This is your answer please read entirely. Please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.
Please note, I do not send any pop up offers of any kind. Appraisers do not make offers of any nature.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
The Imperial Accordion made in Italy, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $650.00-725.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. Please do not use second opinion option to ask about more information on this question. I will be happy to help you on this question.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Glenda,
.
To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!
.
Or you may see rate expert, or leave a review, any of these will get me rated.
.
This is the only way I get credit for my work. Rating me does not cost you anything. It is how I am paid by the site for working here.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this, so I can get rated, then compensated from the site for my time.
.
At no cost to the customer, so please take a moment to rate this answer.

.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda