Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I need an appraisal for my insurance company for a 1971 D35,

Customer Question

I need an appraisal for my insurance company for a 1971 Martin D35, serial # 295060.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the musical instrument appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is my husband's guitar and I am typing from work. What else would you need to know?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the musical instrument appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: My husband is the original owner. Guitar is in good condition
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please first check with your insurance company to see if they'll accept an online appraisal in this form, without a personal examination of the instrument. If they say "no", I can recommend local appraisers in your area.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please just send me the appraisal. I don't remember seeing anywhere that this costs $36.!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am at work and cannot have a phone conversation. Please just email me the appraisal.

I did not charge you for this - I just answer questions and have nothing to do with the money here. I also did not request a phone call with you - it must have come from a robot on the site.

I am going to Opt Out of this question. Good luck!