Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

ACCORDIAN Dallape Federfisa No bellows leaks, could be

Customer Question

ACCORDIAN Dallape Federfisa No bellows leaks, could be mistaken for factory fresh. The body is very straight, and has never been dented, dinged or scratched. The original Black lacquer finish is without any detectable wear.
There are 43 Treble keys with 6 switches (Piccolo, Clarinet, Oboe, Organ, Bandon, and Bassoon) and one palm switch and 120 bass, with 3 bass switches. All pearl keys are 3/4” wide, level, without chips or cracks, and in like new perfect condition. The keyboards are fast and there are no sticking keys or buttons.
It has very bright, sweet, and mellow voices
Serial #635
Purchased from Empire Accordian Co. NY, NY in 1949
I'm the only owner What's it worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images ! There may be : Just "add files" box at the bottom then " send box"

.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where the hell is your review?
I want a full refund
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning Donnie,

There has been no review because you did not send pictures as requested.

.

I am sorry you feel the need to cuss at me this morning. I have not given you a review because you have not sent any pictures, as requested in order for this to be appraised. But, since you feel the need to cuss at me I am going to opt out of this I do not appreciate being talked to in this manner.

.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Time just keeps dragging on and I've already completed my research I simply want to refund
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

As I stated above,

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site.

We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account.

We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did send the pictures as requested and as specified if you did not receive them that's the problem with your site but they were sent immediately after you requested them You need to get your site fixed if you don't get your pictures
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

As I stated above this is not my site. Appraisers are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answers questions for customers who post questions. We do not work there. The only access we have to the customer, is in this message box. We cannot get anything from anywhere. If pictures are emailed to the site instead of uploading them to this message box, then they forward them to us. If we do not get them, if have no idea why.

You need to contact the site at this phone number in order to get your refund. As I stated I am not an employee of this site. 1(###) ###-####/strong>