Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a very old "Wind Up" record player The "Records" are

Customer Question

I have a very old "Wind Up" record player The "Records" are 1/4 inch thick and I have appx 70 to 80 of them in good condition - The "Player stands appx 4 1/2 feet tall and the records are stored in the lower front in slots - Each Record has a label that says "The patented Record is Sold by Thomas A Edison Inc Orange New Jersey subject to restriction printed on container in which it is put out by this Company" - All Records have a Picture of Thomas A Edison on the label and all records have a different "serial number" - I am told that it has a "steel" needle - It plays and is in good condition - I am looking for the value - Thank You **********
**************
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Does your player have a model number on it and can you please send a photo of the player at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You Nora - Under the upper cover there is the following number: C19 - SM - 111568 Diamond Disc - I look forward to You Reply and Thank You ***@******.***
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information and for your patience. The Edison Model C19 Diamond Disc phonograph player with a record collection can sell for $600 - $1000 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora