Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I know what I have I have a excellent antique piano with its

Customer Question

I know what I have I have a excellent antique piano with its original stool and I want to get the right price I can send pictures of this instrument. I research this instrument and it is worth the reasonable price that I want. My email is *************.PA STARCK Piano Company Chicago USA.this instrument is in excellent condition thank you
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 11 months ago.

Hi, please attach the photos here. Please include some showing the inside as well.

Hi, I haven't seen a reply from you yet, so I am going to sign off for the evening. I'll check back in the morning for your photos. Thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you for your response I can send you all the pictures and information of this instrument that you want but I'll send it to your email I am sleepy right now and I just can't do this at this time.you have my email address sorry and please don't bill me over $27thank you

Hi, thanks for your reply. I do not have an email listed anywhere on this site. Please attach your photos here using the "add files" button and I will get them.