Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

We have a Gulbransen DG800 organ that belonged to my

Customer Question
other-in-law and we would like...
We have a Gulbransen DG800 organ that belonged to my other-in-law and we would like to know the value. We will either sell or donate. We believe it's from the 1980's. It is in excellent condition and pictures are available. Also, has a bench and sheet music.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
5/23/2016
Musical Instrument Appraiser: twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher replied 1 year ago
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher
Hello Jean,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.I would very much like to see your pictures. Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to send pictures but when I go to my question I do not see a reply to expert option. Please advise.
I guess you found the reply to expert option - I can see your reply!Please use one of the methods I gave you, above, to post pictures.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent the pictures to***@******.*** as suggested above and asked the to forward to Judith-on-antiques. The other options did not work.
Did you get a confirmation from Support saying they received your message?
That's good news. There's nothing to do now but wait until they send me your picture. It could take some time, so I'll get back to you as soon as I receive it.
I have your pictures, Jean.Your organ appears to be in very good cosmetic condition. If it is also in very good working condition, its current fair market (private sale, auction or donation) value is approximately $400. I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Jean.If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.Thank you so much!
Hi Jean,I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.
twinb1201
twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher