Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I have a 1923 steinway model O in walnut finish that I am

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 1923 steinway model O in walnut finish that I am looking to sell. It is in good condition and equipped with a humidifier. Can you tell me what the average price for this instrument is on the market? Thank you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model # ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model # ***** ***** thx
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this? Model O Steinway's are in demand. In excellent condition they are selling at auction for $10,000-15,000. Insurance value is $20,000.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pic attached
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

I looked at the photo and it looks like it should probably be refinished to get the most money for this. I think you should be able to sell it for $8000 as is.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,