Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Kimball Swinger 300 Deluxe Model #375, Serial No 255114, and

Customer Question

Kimball Swinger 300 Deluxe Model #375, Serial No 255114
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Wood and cabinet, all keys, all adjustment keys appear to work. Cabinet in very good shape, maybe normal wear and tear. Plays well no key sticking. Sound is clean not distorted. No other noise when playing but if left on without playing it seems to develop a humming sound which the longer it sets the louder it gets
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: no, think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Musical Instrument Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

Hi, do you have a photo of it you can attach here?