Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Ellington upright serial 759420160222_181303.jpg Worth

Customer Question
Ellington upright serial 759420160222_181303.jpg Worth restore...
Ellington upright serial 759420160222_181303.jpg
Worth restore or selling?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
2/23/2016
Musical Instrument Appraiser: John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM. replied 2 years ago
John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience: Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.

Thanks for your question Vince. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

The Ellington serial number records run from the number 1000 in 1893 to the year of 1930 when the first number for that last year starts at 63000, so I am unable to associate the number you have given with a year of production; could you check this for me please? I see it say jpg - if you could attach any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful. Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?

Hello again Vince. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you. John.