Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

How much is my schaffer & sons piano worth

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
2/2/2016
Musical Instrument Appraiser: John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM. replied 2 years ago
John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience: Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Is this a Grand or an Upright Piano. Do you have the serial number? Has this piano been regularly tuned and maintained please?

Hello again Richard. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you.

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser