Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

I would rather not give my name, you can understand why! my

Customer Question
I would rather not give...
I would rather not give my name , you can understand why! my grandmother's maid name
was Morgan. yes those Morgans. Because she married, what was thought to be below her
her fathers ideal of stature, she was disinherited, leaving only with a violin. It is one of
those. I can remember the storys told during the depression of long dinners around the
dinner table of how would they pay next months bills, and at the end my grandmother would always say there's always the violin! But my grandfather, a full professor
at Syracuse would never let that happen. Yes I'm sure its the one! So now it'S TIME TO COME OUT . I NEED AN APPRAISAL
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Answered in 1 day by:
1/29/2016
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Wayne, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Bachelor's Degree

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this as well as the label?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser