Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I hav e a starr piano seriral # 138884 what is it worth

Customer Question

I hav e a starr piano seriral # ***** what is it worth
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the payment process after I have completed the question for you.

The serial number dates your piano to a year of build of 1917, so it is around 98 years old. Is this an upright piano or a grand piano? If it is an upright what is the height measured from the floor to the top of the closed top lid? Has it been regularly tuned and maintained. Do you know if the internal mechanics have been restored over the years or is it all still as originally built please?

Hello again. Do you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. Thank you.