Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I got an appraisal wurlitzer harp about two years ago from

Customer Question

I got an appraisal for my wurlitzer harp about two years ago from this site - would you be able to reference my old appraisal?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Wurlitzer Starke model harp, serial number 942, in excellent playing condition!
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. According to the serial number your harp was made circa 1920s. This is a concert quality harp. These are still vey much in demand. Assuming it is in good playable condition it would sell for $5000-7000 at auction and insurance value is $12,000.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,