Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Glenda, would you mind looking up my original letter to you

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Glenda, would you mind looking up my original letter to you as it has all the relevant info' about my player piano. I was given the run around for two hours yesterday having to repeat the same things over again. I don't think I have the strength to go through that again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Which details would you like me to repeat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Musical Instrument Appraisal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How many fees am I supposed to pay just to get a simple answer.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/musical-instrument-appraisal/9f6v4-customer-glenda-mind-looking-original.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.