Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I NEED TO SELL A PIANO - {BALDWIN - CLASSIC - CONSOLE -

Customer Question

I NEED TO SELL A PIANO - {BALDWIN - CLASSIC - CONSOLE - CHERRY - IN GREAT CONDITION} PURCHASED IN 1996 FOR $3300. WHAT SHOULD I BE ASKING? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. EVELYN ROUTT
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.

You have requested an appraisal at the lowest amount. For this I only provide a value range with no additional background information. Does this meet your needs? If not, let me know. I can send you an offer of additional service which, if you accept, will charge you a slightly higher fee and allow me to provide a more complete appraisal that you may need. Otherwise, let me know to proceed as is and I will do so. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME ANYTHING. THIS MUST BE A SCAM CAUSE NOW YOU WANT MORE MONEY FOR ME TO GET ANY KIND OF AN ANSWER. I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER.

No, it's not a scam and we are a highly rated service. I just want to make sure you as the customer are happy and want to let you know in advance that you have paid for a minimal appraisal and ensure that is OK for your needs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LET'S JUST END THIS NOW CAUSE I DON'T THINK I AM GETTING ANY PLACE. I HOPE THIS IS ONLY GONNA COST ME $5 SINCE I DID NOT GET ANY INFO. BUT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

You're welcome to request a refund for the $5 you paid since you decided not to get an answer from me.