Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I know where there is a late 1800's Beckwith Chapel Organ.

Customer Question

I know where there is a late 1800's Beckwith Chapel Organ. There is a plate on the organ that states "Commemorating the First Permanent Settlement of English Speaking People of America" Awarded by the Beckwith Organ Company. This piece is in excellent condition having been cared for in the chapel and in the home where it is now displayed. Is there any way I can find out how much this piece is worth. Any information you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you in the very near future. Thank You
Sharon Davy
I do have pictures I could send to your email if you want to see it.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your question. Please attach the photos here.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They are on my phone so I will need either your email address or a cell phone number to send them. I don't know how to get them off my phone onto my computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Send me the email address you want them sent to and I can send them that way I think.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you want me to do???

Unfortunately I can't give out my email address per site rules. The easiest and quickest way would be for you to email them to yourself so you could download them on your computer and then attach them here.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not completed your request. Please refund the $42 and cancel any subscription and any other services. Please a confirmation of cancellation and refund. Thank You Sharon Davy

Is there any reason you don't wish to continue?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't wish to pay any fees to your company. I thought when I sent the question it was a free answer and then when I found out I had to pay $5 and did agree to that but I did not agree to pay any additional monies to you or your organization. I have contacted my credit card company and any charges to my card will be disputed. Please refund my card any charges that have been placed my card. Thank you Sharon Davy

Sorry for any misunderstanding. You placed a value of $42 on this question which is what you would have had to pay for my answer. I don't handle any customer service issues, you'll need to use the support link at the bottom of the page to get in touch.