Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

Would like to know age and value of awertheim melbourne upright…

Customer Question
would like to know age...
would like to know age and value of awertheim melbourne upright piano serial number 6280
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
6/16/2015
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Can you provide some photos please, showing the inside and outside of the piano?