Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get Musical Instrument Appraisal from Experts

Musical Instrument Appraisal

I have an old French guitar with Brugere A Mirecourt printed

Customer Question
inside. It has mother of...
I have an old French guitar with Brugere A Mirecourt printed inside. It has mother of pearl flower inlaid in ebony (I think) around the hole, around the edge of the guitar, and on the string pegs. The tuner twisty things (ha ha, technical terminology) are made from ivory, as are the string pegs, the bridge, all around the edge of the guitar, the nut and the cylinders that you wind the string onto. The machine heads look like they've been made out of brass, with leaves and grape bunches stamped into the metal around where the screws are.
The fingerboard looks like ebony??
At the top of the brass machine heads, it has been stamped with (very small so it's hard to make out) C . E O N (i think) This seems to be the only real clue as to which Brugere made this guitar. My research has shown Francoise, Charles, Joseph or Michel all have the Brugere name, and all made guitars.
If possible, I would like to find out who actually made this guitar, and the approximate year of production.
Please help.
Kind regards
Richard XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
You say that my question has been closed, and that i have not been charged, BUT you have just taken another $53.00out of my account. I didn't get an answer, was unsatisfied, and you refunded my deposit, SO WHY ARE YOU STILL BILLING ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED????
I would like you to refund these charges and take me off your list
I also tried to ring your 1800 number but it has been disconnected!!!
This is FRAUD!!!
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser