Musical Instrument Appraisal

Get musical instrument appraisals from Experts

How much is a Howard baby grand piano worth that is in excellent…

Customer Question
How much is a Howard...
How much is a Howard baby grand piano worth that is in excellent condition?It is about 40 years old--has been played by one person in our family--has been kept in good repair and tuned every 2 years. We are retiring to an independant living facility and want to sell the piano. We are just looking for an approximate price we should ask for it. Can you help us? Thank You Barbara Garner
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
6/13/2015
Musical Instrument Appraiser: Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser replied 3 years ago
Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Can you provide the serial number please?