Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

What is my Kimball Organ worth model L200 in like new condition

Customer Question

What is my Kimball Organ worth model L200 in like new condition with all the manuals that came with it when it was new
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
The L200 is an example of a spinet organ, meaning it has two short offset keyboards and a 13-note pedal board. These organs were designed for home use and are unsuitable for church use. Spinet organs were very popular up until the 80's when people began to lose interest. Today they can be found all over the US for very little. Based on the used organ market and your description of condition, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $150-$300. Best wishes!
I would appreciate your positive rating at this time--it really helps me out! Please take just a quick second to select a rating before leaving. Thanks!
How, just checking in with you since our last interaction. I've seen no reply so wondered if you had any additional questions about this?