Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

This is in reference of the cost accounting question"

quot;For Manal Elkhoshkhany, this is...
quot;For Manal Elkhoshkhany, this is in reference of the cost accounting question"
3/28/2018
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Hi :) Yes that is correct :)

I attached the transactions of mine, as I did in the other question. Are you sure you do not need me to copy and paste the whole question from the other?

Now, after I send you the offer, you can enter your contact information. By the way, do you have the full problem in word, excel or a pdf file?

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
The full list of transactions is in a file from my school that I have to access after I log into my school account. It is the full project, about 29 pages. Do you need that?
Can you call me for an additional fee?

Hi there :)

I have responded to your email (as you know :). Please keep all communication regarding this post to email so that I do not have to respond twice Traci.

Thanks a million