Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I am working on chapter 7 with 16 problems. so the $51, will…

Customer Question
I am working on chapter...
I am working on chapter 7 with 16 problems.
so the $51, will that be for the remaining chapters that I have?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
3/25/2018
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 3 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Are these practice problem, I can do this in next 24 hours for remaining chapters you will have to post new question with its fair price for each chapter, thanks.

These are assignment problems. Some of the problems has drop down menu...please feel free to call me with any questions. Chapter 7 is the one that I need at your earliest! I am attaching all others.. chapters 7 sent earlier Chapters 8, 9, 12, 14, and 15. ***************** Thanks, Patricia

I do not need a call now - you could call me if you have questions regarding any questions or if you need to with me diret because of the drop down menu with ( selecting the answers ).

Do you need all chapters answer and what is your deadline, thanks.

Business Tutor: Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 months ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Hello Patricia,

Please note that the amount you are offering would compensate for one set of questions. I understand that you are currently working on Chapter 7 problems, when is your deadline for those?

I prefer to email you the solutions as it is more secure and private and no one would be able to see the solutions except you, but I need to know if you need to show calculations or just the answers as well as the deadline.

Email help is a premium service and involves an additional charge, but since I agree with your offer (to cover the chapter 7 questions), I can charge you the lowest possible charge for email help which is $5, please advise if you agree

Thank you

Chapter 7 , I would like to have today.
The other chapters, Anytime this week is fine.I would like to know how you got the answers, an explanation would be great to help me to understand.Thanks,
Patricia

I am sending the offer please accept it as well as i will provide the answers for chapter 7 in nex 12 to 18 hours and for other chapters will provide answer by or before the time mentioned by you, thanks.

Ok

Due to some issues i am unable to place an offer so i am telling you the offer here which is $240 in total so additional amount will be $188, if you agree on this offer then kindly post a new question with my name on it so i can place this offer there and answer will be provided to you as agreed above, thanks.

No way!
How much for Chapter 7 only?

The current amount of total $52 is enough for chapter 7 only, thanks.

I will get back with you.