Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Same thing 100 questions about MBA the research process.

Customer Question
Hi same thing 100...

Hi same thing 100 questions about MBA the research process

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Same thing that some one has posted here as I need help with a 100 questions about MBA the research process

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Not sure what you meant but on the web site you charged 75 dollars for the answers

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Multiple Problems
3/13/2018
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 1 month ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Hello

Please provide me the questions and let me know that are they for practice or test questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
questions have been saved to a word file
please have a look
those are 100 test questions

Okay what is the deadline and are they practice questions or graded questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No deadline but perferrably finishing within 2 weeks of possible, graded questions
Thanks

Okay, i am sending you an offer, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree