Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I have an assignment for Project Management that I need help…

Customer Question
I have an assignment for...
I have an assignment for Project Management that I need help with in order to make sure I understand the lesson. I will upload the chart with the project totals, but the questions it asks are below:
1) Using the 50-50 Rule, what is earned value for this project?
2) Using the 0-100 Rule, what is earned value for this project?
3) Note the discrepancy of earned value figures when using the 50-50 Rule and 0-100 Rule. Why is there a discrepancy? Which Rule should we use? Explain your rationale.
4) Using the 50-50 Rule earned value computation, what is schedule variance for the project as reported?
5) What is the schedule performance index (SPI)?
6) Using the 50-50 Rule earned value computation, what is the cost variance for the project as reported?
7) What is the cost performance index (CPI)?
8) If the total budget for this project is 50,000, use CPI to compute estimate at complete (EAC).
9) Using the earned value information garnered from the above table, provide your boss a brief status report on project progress to date. Also, provide projections for future status.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
12/29/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

This is different assignment from that WBS one?

It is. Going through my notes and assignments i got this one wrong. Wanted to get the right answers to study them. Are we still the same on the WBS assignment? I dont see what else i can do from my end. I will call the help desk again in a few hours if you are still unable to see the citation.

no need to call, we are good with that question i will place the offer on that specific thread as i did on all other three and will let you know about this one in some time, thanks.

Hello

I can help you in this but my answer will be researched bases so do you agree on that?