Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

I need help on a finance assignment that is timed and online…

Customer Question
I need help on a...
I need help on a finance assignment that is timed and online - so would need phone assistance on it
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
12/17/2017
Business Tutor: bkb1956, Enrolled Agent replied 2 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What time is the test? What is the topic?

Here's some example questions:CBA Inc.’s new project expects the following cash flows. Assume a cost of capital of 10%. Year CF0(60)1(40)2(30)3 804 905 30What is the project’s payback period, IRR, NPV?Payback period = 3 + 50/90 = 3.55555 yearsIRR = 15.49%NPV = 19.05CBC Inc. uses the discounted cash flow method to estimate its value. It forecasts the free cash flows (FCFs) to be $100 at the end of Year 1, $150 at the end of Year 2, $200 at the end of Year 3, and then the FCFs will grow at a constant rate of 6% for ever. With a WACC of 10%, what should be the firm's value (i.e. the PV of FCFs)? 012345...1001502006% 6%CF1 = FCF1 = 100CF2 = FCF2 = 150CF3 = FCF3 + P3 = 200 + 5300 = 5500FCF4 = FCF3 * (1 + 6%) = 200 * 1.06 = 212P3 = FCF4 / (R – g) = 212 / (10% - 6%) = 5300Firm value = 4,347.11

What time is the test?

Apologies for it not pasting correctly, but it's questions similar to that, and I can take the test at anytime before 12am east coast time US
It's due at midnight, and I just need to take it and have it in before the due time. Given 2 hours to work on it.
Its 20 multiple questions, and 3 short-essay questions, 2 of those being computational, one conceptual
multiple choice questions*

I'll have to opt out because I don't have 2 hours to devote to that today.

Still there??
linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree