Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Suppose that $ 2000 is loaned at a rate of 12 %, compounded…

Customer Question
Suppose that $ 2000is loaned at...

Suppose that
$
2000is loaned at a rate of
12
%, compounded quarterly. Assuming that no payments are made, find the amount owed after
4years.Do not round any intermediate computations, and round your answer to the nearest cent.
Suppose that
$
2000is loaned at a rate of
12

Tutor's Assistant: The Pre-Calculus Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Pre-Calculus Tutor should know?

Suppose that
$
2000is loaned at a rate of
12

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
12/8/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Please find your answer in excel file, thanks.

Link to excel file :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/o0a13hkh850v4kd/2000_loan_at_12%25.xlsx

Note:-

Please do not forget to accept or rate the answer as this is the only way to get credits for my efforts, thanks.

Hello

Just a reminder, did you get help from my answer, was my service helpful? if yest please accept or rate it so i can get credits for it, thanks.

Hello

Did you got my message?