Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I have one more practice set of questions for my prep for my…

Good Evening! I have one...
Good Evening! I have one more practice set of questions for my prep for my final that I need completed by Friday at 11:55 USA Central Time. This is exactly like the mid-term practice questions you helped me with. I paid you $100 for that one and I am willing to do the same :) Please let me know if you agree! Thanks!
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Hello
Please provide details, thanks
Here is the attached document. 7 questions to be completed in excel as last time. Each question will need to be done on a separate tab. :) Thank You!
Hello
Are you sure that this is practice one because date is 2017 fall, thanks. And for this one $100 will not be fair due to quantity of work to be done
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
It is just like the Mid-Term Practice worth up to 50 bonus points that you helped with in October. It was the same amount of work. Please review our other question that we agreed on the price and I said I would have a similar one in December before my final. This is simply bonus and practice before we go into the lab to take the online test in person. The work is exactly the same. 7 questions just as the previous one. I really want to use you but with Christmas I cannot go over $100. I can use another tutor if I have to, hope we can work it out though as you did wonderful for me last time. I can tag you in the other post to refresh your memory.
https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/index/0b1bc0f50dd94fb9907867132f70d025?continueTheConversation=False&comingFromAdservEmail=False&ratedThroughEmail=False&rating=0&paymentType=UnknownHere is the link to the mid-term bonus you helped with that was 7 questions as well.Thank You.

Thanks for accepting the offer, will provide the answer by or before your deadline of Friday.

Thank you. That actually equaled out to $115 after I added it up. I did $67 initially and then $48. Can we fix that? I look forward to the help on Friday. Also- please leave 4 lines blank on each tab at the top left so I can input my name and the problem #.Thanks!

Hi, my account is showing a credit of $50, it means you would have paid $100, you may ask for customer service department if you have paid anything in excess, take care.

Will do :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0bjh946y34h46w1/ca_final_practice_ja.xlsx

I have attached answers for 6 questions out of 7 as question 5 may not be done on excel sheet, please tell me how to do that so I could provide the answer, thanks.

You can do it on a word document or however you to. We are able to turn that in as well.Thank You!

Sorry my dear I could not do this, I tried my best but could not do this, take care.

Then I wish to have a refund for not looking over the work before and knowing that you were able to to do this before accepting the assignment and my money.Also 2 of the answers provided were incorrect.
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com