Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I'm taking Fundamentals of Marketing and the exam will be…

Customer Question
i'm taking Fundamentals of Marketing...
i'm taking Fundamentals of Marketing and the exam will be about "Marketing Research" and "Consumer Behaviour" what are the key things that i need to know for these two topics? can you briefly explain to me these two topics and everything i need to know to pass.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
please note that i want to pass my exam by only reading YOUR ANSWER.
meaning it has to be very detailed and has everything i need to pass for those 2 topics. also my exam is in 2 days so i need the answer as soon as possible. preferably in the next 6 hours
meaning it has to be very detailed and has everything i need to pass for those 2 topics. also my exam is in 2 days so i need the answer as soon as possible. preferably in the next 6 hours.
12/4/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

You want me to write for you on marketing research and consumer behavior? or you want me to guide you for your exams, thanks

both. i want to know everything i need to know about those 2 topics to pass the exam. i already stated that in the message why didn't you answer yet? i don't have much time now !

Okay will come back to you , thanks.

I am providing you the information for marketing research for now please read it and let me know if this helps you so i can start for consumer behavior too, thanks.

Link to the answer :-

http://www.mediafire.com/file/br46r86w3hehnsu/Marketing_Research_Information.docx