Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

A company is considering a project that has the following

cash flows: C0 = -3,000...
A company is considering a project that has the following cash flows: C0 = -3,000, C1 = +500, C2 = +1,500, and C3 = +5,000, with a risk-adjusted discount rate of 15%.1. Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index, and the Payback of this project.
2. If you were the manager of the firm, will you accept or reject the project based on the calculation results above?
12/3/2017
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree

Please advise your deadline

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tomorrow night
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you do this problem

Hi Sarah,

Yes. I will send you an offer for email help, this is an additional service which means there is an additional charge, but I agree with your offer so I will offer you the lowest possible charge for email help. If you agree, please accept my offer

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why do i need email help

Because it is more secure and private and no one else would be able to access the solution but you. I do not like to publicly post my solutions to ensure that the asker of the question has an original answer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I honestly don't really care

Ok :) if you do not care I will start on the problem and post the solution. How much time do we still have please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Until 3

Ok. I will post the solution before 3

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks! Can you post it in a document?

You mean in word?

Hi again Sarah, I am sorry I have to go now and I have already answered the problem in excel. Please click on the following link to download the solution:

https://app.box.com/s/301upxrntzggs4fxxtjnoz64qug5eete

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Hello? I have not heard back from you, but I will have to remove and I wanted to see if you had any questions. Please advise.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you do this problem for me?Jack Ma’s Food TruckJack Ma has a food truck, selling pulled pork sandwich in Salt Lake City. The sandwich comes in a combo with coleslaw, baked beans, and French fries and is priced at $12. The food truck has variable costs, which included the cost of the food, clamshell packaging, and variableoverhead. Variable costs are 40% of the revenues. There is no labor cost as Jack Ma drew no wage or salary.
On a typical day, Jack serves between 75 and 125 patrons, with an average of 100. Fixed costs include items such as gas for the generator, maintenance, business licenses, and truck depreciation. These costs total $10,000 per year. The operational year for the food truck is 180 days. Corporate income tax rates for small businesses are approximately 20% around that time.Jack recently just received a request to bring their truck to a State Fair event held in the nearby city of Provo, located 45 miles south of Sale Lake City. When Jack brings his truck to special events he does not serve his usual pulled pork sandwich combo. He serves only the sandwich, with no beans, coleslaw, or French fries. This enables him to serve customers much more quickly and to reduce their price to $9 per serving. It also let him replace his expensive clamshell packaging with a much cheaper foil wrapping. With fewer side dishes and less expensive packaging, variable costs would be reduced by $1.90 per customer when compared to his normal menu.The State Fair event looks great on paper: the promoters noted that 700 attendees were expected. Jack expects 35% of attendees would purchase food, not necessarily from him, but from one of the food vendors at the event. He would use this ratio to estimate the number of potential customers. He would then divide his estimate for potential customers by the number of vendors serving the event. If he is the only vendor, he would get all of the potential customers, if there were two vendors, he expected to get 50% of the food-buying customers.There are several other cost considerations related to the Provo event. First, the event organizers suggest a donation of $100. Second, his food truck ran on propane, and the 90 miles round trip to Provo would add $100 to his typical fuel costs. All of these costs would be avoided if he stay home in Salt Lake City.1. If Jack Ma wish to make a $100,000 profit for the year (after tax), how many pulled pork sandwiches must he sell each day at Salt Lake City?2. Prepare a contribution-format income statement for one day’s business at the food truck based on optimistic, realistic, and pessimistic projections for a regular, non-event day in Salt Lake City.3. Prepare a contribution-format income statement for the State Fair event based on an optimistic projection (no onsite competitors), a conservative projection (one onsite competitor), and a pessimistic projection (two onsite competitors).4. Would you recommend he stay in Salt Lake City for the day or go to the State Fair event in Provo?

Hello Sarah,

Please post the new problem in a different post, it is the site policy since this is a new problem, but please advise if - for this problem you have any questions, if not then please rate my services

Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CAN u help with my other problem? I am posting.. I will close out now

Hi again,

I am sorry I was out all day and just came back, will check your other post right away.

Thank you for rating my services here

Hi Sarah,

Please advise why you requested a refund on the other question although I have answered it.

Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree