Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Multiple Problems

I wish to buy an anwer for a questions that Im currently

Customer Question
Hi I wish to buy...
Hi I wish to buy an anwer for a questions that Im currently looking at
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I see it has already been answered and costs $3. I wish to buy it, how do i do that. I have registered on the site
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: what do you mean
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Multiple Problems
12/1/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 1 month ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Which question you talking about please provide details so i can assist you, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Never mind, it was a test that I saw on the site that you had answered. I took the test already because I did not know when you would respond.

So now you dont need answer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
maybe for the next test
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yo are good at investing as that's the subject im am looking at

Okay better luck next time, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree