Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

I wish to buy an anwer for a questions that Im currently…

Customer Question
Hi I wish to...

Hi I wish to buy an anwer for a questions that Im currently looking at

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I see it has already been answered and costs $3. I wish to buy it, how do i do that. I have registered on the site

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

What do you mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Multiple Problems
12/1/2017
Business Tutor: F. Naz, B.Com replied 7 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com

Which question you talking about please provide details so i can assist you, thanks.

Never mind, it was a test that I saw on the site that you had answered. I took the test already because I did not know when you would respond.

So now you dont need answer?

no
maybe for the next test
yo are good at investing as that's the subject im am looking at

Okay better luck next time, thanks.