Multiple Problems

For Help with Multiple Homework Problems, Ask an Expert

Can you help me with the first question of Case1? Well i am…

Can you help me...

Can you help me with the first question of Case1?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Well i am doing the first case study can u please help me with the answers of all the three questions?

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Well no only the names are ***** ***** my case study

10/15/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. What is the subject of your homework?

How can I help you?

Hie.. i need the answers for case study 1 . and most important it should not get plagiarism.
can u make it a little quick i need to submit it by day end

Dear Customer,

Yes, of course.

What is the subject, dear Customer? I need to know that I am knowledgeable about it in order to help you.

It is Strategic analysis.

Dear Customer,

Business? Am I right, or wrong?

thats right

Dear Customer,

OK! Great! I can help you.

Dear Customer,

How many pages does the answer to Case Study 1 need to be?

well, the word limit is suppose to be around 150 words.

Dear Customer,

OK, great! I can definitely have that completed for you by the end of today. Do you require any further assistance, or just for Case Study 1?

its just for case study 1 and yes the submitting time is around 12. i might have to make some additions so when can i expect you will help me with the answers?

Dear Customer,

I will make an offer to you now so that I can send you the answer via private email from my own private email. Depending on how long the Case Study is to read, I should have it completed no later than 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. If everything is fine with you, I look forward to you accepting the email offer.

Thanks!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Perfect ! So i should expect it within next two hours?

Dear Customer,

Yes! You can expect it within the next two hours.

Thank you for accepting my offer. Could you please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue above the paperclip symbol?

Thank you and once we connect via email, I will need to receive the details of your case study.

Thanks again!

Yes! You can expect it within the next two hours :-)!

You would just need to either email me or provide me with your email address soon.

Thanks!

I have mailed you on your email address. Kindly check it and please confirm if you have received it

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I have now responded.

Thank you again!